7Cheery Standard KingKing Room / 242 Sq.Ft.
Located in the second-floor wing, this cozy king can be rented alone – perfect for solo or couple stays – or turned into a larger suite with the adjoining queen room. The room includes access to our shared hallway mini-kitchen, a king bed and private bathroom with a tub shower and in-floor heat.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- King bed
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Connects to next-door room (if desired)
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
- Access to shared hallway mini-kitchen
Warmth and Charm
We completely enjoyed our stay at the exquisite August House. From the personal welcome note, to the beautifully appointed rooms, to the warmth and charm of this lovely Inn, there is no detail overlooked. A very special spot in the town of Windsor! Thank you so much !Janet, Nova Scotia (5-Star Google Review)
What a Treasure
What a treasure! My wife and I recently enjoyed an overnight event here, with old friends and new and it was a really enjoyable experience in all ways. The care that has been put into the restoration and decoration of this historic Windsor NS landmark is evident in the subtle details, fixtures and craftsmanship.Alex, Nova Scotia (5-Star Google Review)