6Friends and Family KingKing Room / 393 Sq.Ft.
Ooh la la! Located on the second floor of the house, this room is ideal for families or groups of friends. With two separate rooms – a master bedroom with a king bed and a sitting room with a queen pullout – this room is perfect for foursomes. The room also includes a wet bar (mini-fridge, sink and Nespresso maker), a nook for gear for storage (think ski gear or golf clubs) and a large double-vanity bathroom with tub and in-floor heat.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- Separate sitting room with wet bar (includes mini-fridge) and queen pull-out sofa
- King bed
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- Custom bathroom mural by KDP Letters
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
Quiet, Comfortable & Truly Relaxing
Such a lovely experience! I spent five luxurious nights at The August House while enjoying the Devour Film Food Festival in nearby Wolfville. It’s a great location to call home while exploring the Annapolis Valley. This location is so beautiful, designed to highlight the history of the building with artistic modern finishes. Each morning, there was fresh coffee and yummy pastries from a local bakery for breakfast. My stay was quiet, comfortable and truly relaxing. Highly recommend!Michelle, Nova Scotia (5-Star Google Review)
Straight Out of a Magazine
The August house is straight out of a magazine. The owners thought of every single impeccable detail. The rooms are huge, the beds are super comfortable, and the atmosphere is a delight at every turn. It has everything you’d need for a romantic getaway, family adventure or a work retreat. Breakfast was delicious and nourishing and it’s a short walk to downtown. We stayed with our 7 and 8 year old who loved exploring, the board games and Windsor! We highly recommend a stay here ❤️Katie, New Brunswick (5-Star Google Review)