5Treetop KingKing Room / 260 Sq.Ft.
Climb up to the third-floor and you’ll find the most charming rooms in the house. If you dream of attic rooms, sloped ceilings and arched windows, we’ve got you covered. The room includes a king bed, in-room fridge and a large bathroom featuring in-floor heating, a wildly beautiful custom shower with tiles imported from Spain and a soaker tub under the bathroom’s arched window.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- King bed
- Beautiful attic room with sloped ceilings and arched windows
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- In-room mini fridge
- Custom shower and soaker tub
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
We had an AMAZING stay at The August House. We stayed in the Treetop King. Communication leading up to and during was quick and friendly. We arrived to a beautiful room and note welcoming us to the Inn. The room and house were impeccably kept, the bed was a dream, the spa-like bathroom out of a magazine and the next morning’s breakfast delicious. Highly, highly, highly recommend. We’ll be back!Julia, Nova Scotia (5-Star Google Review)