4Patricia’s Lofty KingKing Room / 275 Sq.Ft.
Climb up to the third-floor and you’ll find the most charming rooms in the house. If you dream of attic rooms, sloped ceilings and arched windows, we’ve got you covered. The room includes a king bed, in-room fridge and a large bathroom featuring in-floor heating, a wildly beautiful custom shower with tiles imported from Spain and a soaker tub under the bathroom’s arched window.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- King bed
- Beautiful attic room with sloped ceilings and arched windows
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- In-room mini fridge
- Custom shower and soaker tub
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
What a location!
It is difficult to find the right words for this recently opened B&B, which has been restored and furnished with a lot of love and passion. The three hosts are a real dream team, very welcoming and the town of Windsor itself is worth a visit and a great starting point to explore the valley in Nova Scotia! (that was our reason for staying).Raphael, Germany (5-Star Google Review)