3Hideaway KingKing Room / 384 Sq.Ft.
Located on the second floor of the house, this large king suite is like a cozy hug that makes you want to settle in and spend rainy days curled up. The room features a king bed, in-room fridge and spacious bathroom with Spanish tiles, stand-up shower and soaker tub. *Note: one set of stairs are required to access this room.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- King bed
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- In-room mini fridge
- Bathtub and stand-up shower
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
The most beautiful place
The most beautiful place I have stayed, hands down! I’m not sure if my favourite part was the comfy beds (and pillows), the amazing coffee, the comfortable meeting space, the extremely friendly and helpful staff or the soaker tub. Highly recommend staying here!Chrystal, Nova Scotia (5-Star Review)
I did not want to leave
Had the pleasure of staying here for a corporate retreat in November – the accommodations and staff were 5-star! The rooms were stunning, the beds and facilities are a dream and the staff were so friendly and made our stay truly memorable. I did not want to leave and can not wait to go back!Nicole, Nova Scotia (5-Star Google Review)