2Doris’ Sunny KingKing Room / 428 Sq.Ft.
Located on the second floor of the house, this large king suite is bright, sunny and feels like a Valley summer. The room features a king bed, original marble fireplace (sorry, it’s not operational!), in-room fridge and decadent, spacious bathroom with Spanish tiles, stand-up shower and soaker tub. *Note: one set of stairs are required to access this room.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- Bright, southern exposure
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- King bed
- In-room mini fridge
- Soaker tub and stand-up shower
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
The Small Details
Our group of 5 stayed for two nights and it was an amazing experience! The rooms are absolutely beautiful with such care put into all the small details. To top it all off, the hospitality is out of this world! They really go the extra mile to make your stay feel special. Highly recommend August House and will definitely be back!Juanita, Nova Scotia (5-star Google Review)