1Best-of-KingKing Room / 615 Sq.Ft.
Located on the main floor of the house, this large, barrier-free unit is the most traditional room on site. With dramatically high ceilings, stunning crown moldings and the original 1800’s wood siding exposed in the sunroom, this room will sweep you away and tickle you as pink as the Spanish tiles you’ll find in the bathroom. The room includes a four-poster king bed and private sunroom with mini-kitchen that’s perfect for afternoon lounging or as a bridal suite for wedding prep. Please note: this room is located near the main entrance of the house.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- Fully accessible suite with main level access
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- King bed
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Private sunroom with mini-kitchen (includes mini fridge, sink and coffee maker)
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
Surprise and delight
Photos don’t adequately showcase the charm and warmth – not even close. We felt at home immediately. More than the (stunning!) spaces, including the most comfortable bed, huge custom shower, and sitting room with wet bar – there is a special energy to this place that is uniquely personal and impossible to describe. Look forward to coming back soon!Tracy, New Brunswick (Google Review)
Can’t wait to come back
We loved absolutely everything about our stay at The August House. We have stayed in many of the provinces inns, hotels and airbnbs and The August House is definitely at the top as far as attention to detail, cleanliness, aesthetic and comfort. We cannot wait to be back!Dany, Nova Scotia (Google Review)