10Sunshine Grownup Bunk RoomGrown-up Bunk (Queen + Twin XL) / 165 Sq.Ft.
Located in the second-floor wing, this grownup bunk bed room is the equivalent of going away to summer camp – except, the elevated version with super comfy beds, great linens and bathrooms with heated floors. This sweet room, which includes a queen bed on bottom and twin XL (it’s as long as a king bed!) on top, is perfect for a friend getaway, a parent/child sleepover or even a solo or couple stay. You can also turn this room into a larger suite by booking this and the adjoining queen room (our Mod Standard Queen). The room includes access to our shared hallway mini-kitchen, a private bathroom with a tub and in-floor heat. Please note: this room may not be ideal for those with mobility issues, as the queen bed is lower to the ground and the twin requires a ladder to access.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- Queen bed
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Connects to next-door room (if desired)
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
- Access to shared hallway mini-kitchen
TAH is magic!
TAH is magic! We stayed two nights in adjoining rooms and it was cozy and welcoming. The generous hosts have thought of everything, from self serve espresso, fridge and ice, comfy beds, cool common areas, beautiful design and delicious breakfasts. Thank you for your kindness. We’ll be back!Natalie (Google Review)