11King to TwinsKing Room / 177 Sq.Ft.
It’s bright, sunny and the sweetest little room. This room features a king bed that can be converted to two twin XL beds (if you’d rather have a little space to yourself). It also includes access to our shared hallway mini-kitchen and bathroom with a tub and in-floor heating.
PS – All of our overnight stays include a light and delightful continental breakfast (think baked oatmeal, lemon scones, yogurt and granola).
- One king bed that can convert to two twin XL beds
- Light continental breakfast, coffee and tea, provided daily (please note: set menu/house’s daily choice…be sure to provide any dietary considerations during the booking process)
- In-floor heating in bathroom
- Brooklinen sheets
- Yogasleep white noise machine (white noise aficionados know these are the best!)
- Contactless check in
- Free wi-fi
- In-room heating/cooling temperature control
- Access to shared hallway mini-kitchen
Such a gem
This spot is such a gem…we had a fantastic stay. The rooms have all the right details – we felt pampered and comfortable from the beginning to the end (the oversized bath towels were such a nice treat after our hiking adventures)! This was definitely one of the highlights of our Nova Scotia trip. Thank you for the memorable stay!Ruta, Toronto, ON (5-Star Google Review)